RE: RES: Off topic: SBS Liscensing

  • From: Amy Babinchak <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 09:24:35 -0500

http://www.ISAserver.org

Maybe this is blasphemy but what about using a nice little Sonicwall
firewall on the perimeter? It's not as configurable or full featured but
it would add the additional layer you are looking for and it would be a
lot less expensive. (please don't throw me off this list, I'm learning a
lot here)

Amy