RE: RES: [OT] Firewall Client blocking network

  • From: "Taps" <Taps@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:56:44 -0500

Kaa the Python
Shere Khan the Tiger
King Louie the Ape (My personal favorite from the Disney movie)

Taps

Email Disclaimer

The information transmitted in electronic mail messages sent from the
Iniquity.Org domain, or referencing this disclaimer, and any documents attached:
   i) is intended only for the person, persons, entity, or entities to which it
is addressed;
  ii) does not necessarily represent the views of the Iniquity.Org domain;
 iii) may contain confidential and/or privileged materials.

In the case of confidential and/or priviliged materials, any review,
retransmission, dissemination
or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon these materials, by
persons or entities
other than the intended recipient may be the subject of legal action.

If you receive an email in error from the Iniquity.Org domain, please:

   i) contact the sender;
  ii) contact PostMaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 iii) delete the material from your computer.

Thank you.

Email Disclaimer