Re: RES: Need help with the VPN and ISA 2000 setup

  • From: tim S <tim724342@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 06:10:41 -0800 (PST)

Tiago,
Thanks for the reply.  I set up a static route for the netscreen box.
Everything works okay.  The mgt. doesn't want anyone from the remote network
into our network.  The only traffic via this VPN gateway is our outgoing
traffic to the remote network.  I guess as long as I don't add the netscreen's
private subnet to LAT, ISA won't allow the incoming traffic initated from the
remote network.

Tiago de Aviz <Tiago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}http://www.ISAserver.org

Well, i guess it´ll only work if you set a static route on your ISA so it can
find the remote network. But I think it would be easier if you plugged the
netscreen on the internal network instead of plugging it on another NIC on the
ISA box.

Tiago