Re: RES: MSN Problem

  • From: Nadeem Mustafa <technologypk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 21:28:12 -0700 (PDT)

I am using the MSn without Exchange Server
I try to connect this thorugh HTTP
SOCKS 4
and SOCKS 5
but the problme is the same sometimes users connects
and sometime users not connected.

What is the permanent solution for this.
or if there some other SOCKS server.

=== message truncated ===

http://sbc.yahoo.com