RE: RES: ISA server - Empty Reports

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 18:35:01 +0100

You shouldn't have tried to recreate those jobs, they are created on ISA setup,
if you are unlucky you will probably have to remove and re-install ISA, (with
rmisa from the cd), server to restore functionality as one of my customers had
to do when they tried the same thing.
What you are supposed to delete and recreate are the report jobs that are
created within the ISA management.

Steve