RE: RES: ISA server - Empty Reports

  • From: Jorgen.Bruun@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 18:04:51 +0200

Thanks for the suggestion. I have now tried this.

I've tried to remove and recreate the Scheduled job, but this had no effect.

Actually there are two scheduled jobs:
1. Report Generator - which runs daily at 06:00 AM
2. IsaDailySumJob - which runs every day at 00:30 AM

I tried deleting the second of the two, (as suggested in another mail I
found) but still, nothing happens.
I guess will have to wait until tomorrow morning to see the results... So,
until tomorrow then.

Regards,
Jorgen Bruun
Nordea Bank