RE: RES: HTTP > HTTPS redirect

  • From: Phill Hardstaff <phillh@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 17:21:30 +1100

Go to your web site properties, then click on Directory Security, Secure
communications, edit, then select "require SSL" they will get a message
saying they have to use https.

From Help File :

Secure Communications,  Use this dialog box to configure Secure Sockets
Layer (SSL) encrypted communication for visitors using a Web browser that
supports secure communications (URLs starting with https:// ). For more
information, see Encryption.

Require secure channel (SSL), To require an encrypted communication link for
a Web browser to connect with this Web site, directory, or file, select this
option.

Phill

Phill Hardstaff
Loggerythm Software