RE: REPGEN

  • From: "kknox" <kknox@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:54:25 -0500

Hey Jason,

Thanks for the advise.  I have had the adminpak.msi installed for some time
now and use the AD console currently.  I installed the ISA Management
console which installed without any problems, except that when I tried to
connect to the server I got an "RPC Server is unavailable" error.  I went to
the server and found that the services for RPC and RPC locator were both
started and set to automatic.  I really didnt have the time to research the
actual problem.

I installed Terminal Services on the server and the client on my desktop.

COOL TOOL

I will look at the RPC problem at a later time.

Thanks again for your help.

Kerry Knox