RE: ] RE: inbound Exchange Mail Problem

  • From: "John Tolmachoff" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 10:46:52 -0800

Ah.

That would be a good reason to have the TZO mail server receive all e-mail
from the internet, then have Exchange retrieve them from that server.

Actually, looks like they have some kind of store and forward service.

I am not familiar with TZO, so I will refer that to the Doctor. Thanks Tom.

John Tolmachoff  MCSE, CSSA

IT Manager, Network Engineer

211 E. Imperial Hwy, Suite 106

Fullerton, CA  92835