Re: RE : Re: how to block urls

  • From: "Diane Poremsky" <drcp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:44:15 -0500

No one is asking for copies of ISA server or of the content scanner
software... just a list of known urls they can block.

Is it unethical and illegal to share office files, created with copyrighted
programs such as word and excel? For that matter, who owns the content of
this email - the copyright holder of the software which is Microsoft (I'm
using outlook and sending it via exchange and isa), or me? (the list owner
might have copyright rights too, but that's an argument we won't get into
:-))