RE : Re: RE : Re: RE : Re: ISA close the connection after 50 PASV

  • From: "Olivier PHILIPP" <ophilipp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:57:09 +0100

Hi JIM,

The client is FTPSync (from Fileware).

But I remember you that it works fine with standard port 21
(using FTP application filter), and doesn't work with port 2121.
So I think that ISA behovior is not the same with the two ports.

Is it possible to use "FTP application filter" on port 2121 ?
(port fields are disabled and cannot be modified)

THANKS !