RE : RE: RE : RE: RE : RE: Net2Phone and ISA

  • From: "Lambert A. LOMBE" <lombe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:10:10 +0100

Hi,
I have one protocol rule allowing all IP traffic for anyone and any IP
address and several protocol rules denying some IP protocol to some
people of my internal network only. The denying protocol rules are based
on users and I've installed the firewall client on all local computers.
In the console and the logs only local users on local computers appear.
But in the tests I've done with firewall client installed on RAS server
and not installed on them, and on the laptop with the firewall client
installed on it and using remote access, the console shows a connection
for anonymous and all basic communications like browsing, sending mails
work very well.

Lambert A. LOMBE