RE : RE : Passing traffic

  • From: Gérard Dumazet <gdumazet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 20:41:58 +0100

I understand your point. The vpn router is used at the moment as an end
point, why not to open the tunnel from the remote vpn server direct to
ISA, the second vpn router being only a router with correct ports opened
and a route from its internal interface to the external interface of ISA
???

No way to have some assistance somewhere? I asked MS support about that
but the guy told me that this is outside their scope!