Re: RE : Passing traffic

  • From: "Friese, Casey" <cfriese@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 12:53:29 -0500

>I have plenty of server publishing rules using a private IP on the
external nic, and it's
>working fine.

Interesting, can you please elaborate because when I walk through the
Server Publishing Rules Wizard, I put in the IP address of my internal
network server: 10.128.3.1 and then try to put the IP address of my
ISA's DMZ interface: 10.112.1.1 where it says "External IP address on
ISA server" it get a message box stating: "The IP address specified is
not external"

If I click the "Brows" button next to that select it displays only the
external interface IP's

-Casey