RE : OWA and ISAServer

  • From: Gérard Dumazet <inflanester@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 09:03:05 +0200

We have exactly the same configuration and OWA has been published on our
DMZ.
Our DMZ is only between a ZYWALL box with ADSL VPN installed and our ISA.
Outside we have different offices with again ZYWALL boxes and VPN connected
to the main site. OWA is working fine and OUTLOOK the same.

For mobile users we open from their destops VPN session on our ISA directly
and TSE sessions giving them on our TSE boxes all what they need and OUTLOOK
the same

Seems also that we don?t need more..GD

  _____