Re:RE: FTP Publishing as in IIS

  • From: Matt Armstrong <MArmstrong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:35:41 +1000

No, that doesn't seem to fix It either..

Here is the error message I receive

HTTP 502 Proxy Error - The File Transfer Protocol (FTP) session was
terminated. The connection was closed because of either a possible attempted
security violation or a time out on the remote server. Reconnect to the
server or check for server availability. No further action is required.
(12111)