[isalist] Re: RCP over HTTP Assistance needed

  • From: "Chris Patterson" <cpatterson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 15:13:50 -0400

I exported it as a pfx file from my domain controller, using the
Certificates MMC plugin. Open a Blank MMC console, use ADD/REMOVE to add
the CERTIFICATES (Not the Cert Authority) plugin.  Specify its for the
computer account.

I had 2 in ther store that said the same thing.  But, one of them
wouldn't let me export as a pfx.  So I used the other one, and it let
me.

Chris Patterson