Re: RAS over VPN to ISA

  • From: "M.J.J. de Jonge" <netwerkbeheerder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 08:05:59 -0600

colin it seems that you have a problem with your package how many have
been dropt most providers have reel problems with the protocol
definitions.
you need to filter them out so that you can use the correct connection.

so in short in order to help in a correct way i need other info.

it seems that setting are there protocols are not.

hardware I don't know as I cant reeds any info about this.

Colin keep it up

and have a nice day

Mario