R: RE: Problems with web publishing (isa2004 std )

  • From: "Rossiello Fabio" <Rossiello.Fabio@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:52:30 +0200

Yes, but seem that isa with only one rule(web publishing)send all tcp packet
that receive and css read the first cookie ( used for affinity) and redirect
traffic to the same ( but wrong) web-server..
I supposed that...

We don't be able to use Cisco Load balancer with isa2004 ! All the apps
required affinity and probably http 1.1 communication  with css(isa doesn't
work in http1.1 rfc but "modified" )create these errors !
But if i publish a NLB resource (3 IIS6 web-server) with 1 rule (for 1 vip)
probably i don'have these errors ..ANY experience on that ?(publish nlb vip
with 3 web server with single affinity with integrated authentication for
example...)

Thanks for your comments
Fabio r.