Qwest VPN Client not able to connect when it is in Behind ISA !!!

  • From: "Subramanian" <subramaniank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:32:49 -0600

Hi Guys,

            I am having problem to connect my vpn server. I am having ISA
Firewall in my network. Qwest VPN Client Software which is from Nortel
Networks NA, INC company Product installed in my desktop(workstation) and
i have configured everything on Qwest Software Which is working well in
without ISA, If i connect my machine to internet cloud (Public IP given to
my m/c) Which is working fine . When we connect my machine to behind the
isa firewall which is not working. For this problem what are things needs
to be done in my firewall. Can you some help me out from this problem.

regards
Subu