RE: Quick Question on OWA setup...DSL

  • From: Marvin Cummings <MarvinC@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:12:00 -0400

Thanks but I don't see how this could be working since I've unchecked
both the "Use a server certificate to authenticate to web clients" and
the "Basic with this domain" boxes on the web listener. So there's no
cert and domain listed. The SSL listeners box is still checked. I'm
still unable to publish my mail server so if I can't receive mail OWA
is useless right now. Now I notice that the site is inaccessible:
www.nusolutions.biz. Oh man!! It should be this hard.
I feel the walls closing in.
I'm going running.

I haven't started playing with ISA yet. Maybe I should. Have there
been any modifications to this process, ISA & DSL?

thnks