[isalist] Re: Question regarding video conferencing

  • From: Rob Moore <RMoore@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:45:24 -0500

OK, I looked in the application log from our last testing period. There were,
indeed, a few "exceeded connection limit" warnings at that time. I don't know
for sure who they belonged to, though. I'll have to set up another test and
watch for that.

Meanwhile, is there a good way to reconfigure the connection limits? I suppose
I could just turn off Flood Mitigation all together, but I'm not keen on that
(except maybe for testing purposes). Do I need to add IP Exceptions for the
Vidyo portal? (Remember, it's outside the network.) For the whole internal
subnet? Both?

Thanks,
Rob