Question on Exchange and ISA Security Please

  • From: "Greg M. Hess" <gmh@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:13:35 -0400

Thanks to everyone...

     My current environment is that I have published OWA through ISA
firewall. The Exchange 2000 server has two NICs, one in a DMZ published
through ISA, and the other internal that it uses so internal people can
use mail etc. My boss feels that any server connected to the network,
published through ISA could be taken control of, and use it's connection
to our internal network in a bad way. I originally felt the same way but
know of no other way to give our users Internet access to Exchange as
well as internal access on the one Exchange box he will buy me. Can
anyone help?

tx.
Greg.