Pure IPSEC tunnel (gateway to gateway)

  • From: "DB" <daniel.bourne@xxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 05:37:53 -0600

I need to setup a pure IPSEC tunnel VPN from an one Windows 2000 Server to
another.  It seems as though even if I configure this on the ISA Server
itself, this will not work.  I really like our ISA server and it works
great so I want to keep it. But, I have to setup this VPN with a public
address, evidently, not behind our ISA firewall. Does anybody have any
suggestions on how I could secure this server without purchasing a
hardware firewall? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Dan