Re: Publishing a virtual SMTP server

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 22:52:53 -0400

Kinda confused

Right now I have an SMTP relay installed on the ISA server with the
message screener filtering content sent to the internal exchange server
for one of my domains. Are you saying I need to use the ISA CD to
install the message screener and SMTP relay link on the web server? What
documentation did you use to perform this?

If the ISA server's currently acting as an SMTP relay with the screener
installed do I still need to apply these methods or do I apply this to
ever server acting as an SMTP server?

Thanks