Re: Publishing Web Server

  • From: "cismic" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:15:15 -0800

1.  When IIS is on the ISA machine you might want to disable socket pooling
IIS   5.0
http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/The_Misery_of_IIS_50_Socket_Pooling.html
IIS 6.0 http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/iis6socketpooling.html

2.  On your internal browser TOOLS > OPTIONS > CONNECTIONS TAB > PROXY
SETTINGS (ADVANCED) >
Make sure that your proxy is selected and listed to right proxey and then
select ignor proxy for local hosts.

Joseph