RE: Publishing Terminal Services TSAC client

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 12:51:06 -0500

Hi Joe,

You can use the IP Address. Remember, they must access the internal RDP
site using the external interface of the ISA Server.

So, if you published the RDP server on 222.222.222.1 on the external
interface, you can access that server only, unless you publish a second
RDP server on another interface of the ISA Server.

HTH,
Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder

Thomas W Shinder, M.D., MCSE, MCT