RE: Publishing Outlook Web Access

  • From: "Frank Luna" <frank.luna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:52:28 -0700

There is also a second service pack for ISA SP1. I was having problems with my
owa and the service pak fixes it. Check the web site for newest version
numbers. Also remeber that you are using web publishing rules to push out owa
with host headers.Im running the same config as you, if you need help, just
email me and ill be more than happy to help.