RE: Publishing Outlook Web Access

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:47:23 -0500

Hi Jacob,

Have you followed the instructions in my article at
www.isaserver.org/shinder? Or even those in the book? I'm embarrassed to
say that I"ve *never* not been able to get OWA working. Just create the
Destination Sets and the Web Publishing Rules. Of course, I also *never*
put the OWA site on a general purpose Web server and I don't ever
publish using IP addresses. If you do, you've got more issues to deal
with, and you'll have to mess with Web Routing Rules.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder