Publishing OWA in Back to Back ISA env.

  • From: "Stephen F. Herrera" <sherrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List] (E-mail)" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 10:04:29 -0800

Is there something different that needs to be done on the ISA server facing the
Internet to Publish OWA? I have it working from the DMZ just fine but when I
duplicate the same setup on my Outside ISA server I get the following error:

403 Forbidden - The server denies the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL).
Contact the server administrator. (12202)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

I put up a test website just to make sure I have listeners, etc configured
correctly and it works fine. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Steve