RE: Publishing Multiple Websites

  • From: "Joseph" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 18:51:06 -0800

Chris,
Typically 403 means that you might not have a destination set
established.
www.mysite.com, http://www.mysite.com, www.mysite.com with /* or some
other directory.

Then with the web publishing rule point to your web site on the tab that
selects "Action".  Make sure that you enter the ip address of your web
server and not the friendly name such as www.mysite.com use the
198.0.1.10 etc notation. Make sure the box is checked to pass in the
original headers.

What type of setup are you using?  Back to back? Etc.

Joseph