Publishing Multiple IIS sites in ISA

  • From: "Roger Mathews" <rmathews@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:56:51 -0600

I have several sites configured in IIS (a separate server), each with its
own private IP address.  The NIC is configured with each of these IP
addresses and the gateway address is the local interface of the ISA
server. On the ISA server I have several destination sets 1 each for the
sites that are setup in IIS.  The URLs/destination set keywords are set1:
www.go-vcs.com, go-vcs.com, set2: music.go-vcs.com, set3: inet.go-vcs.com.
 In web publishing these destination sets are mapped to the private IP
addresses as setup in IIS and the nic of that server.

The first web-site as defined by destination set1 works great.  The second
and third, which are setup the same, does not work and now I am wondering
if the keyword/header I have setup in set1 (go-vcs.com) is causing
improper redirection of the other two?  Is there a particular logfile that
would be helpful in troubleshooting this problem?