Re: Published web server not cooperating

  • From: "Daniel Curry" <dcurry@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:19:10 -0700

Actually shortly after I posted my question I remembered a setting in
the publishing wizard about what address to send within the packets.  I
had ISA sending the internal address of the web server, not the external
interface of the ISA server.  I placed a check in the box and it started
working correctly.

Thanks for the input, though.

Daniel Curry
Systems Administrator