Re: Publish web server, behind IISA server

  • From: "Fares" <fares@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 10:23:15 -0500

Hey David,
The error you are getting tells you that you have not created and (web)
published a destination set correctly, however, your dns servers are
(server) published correctly.

Check the destination set that you used in your 'Web Publishing Rules' and
make sure your destination names are fully qualified, and you may want to
add the specific domain like this: "*.davidsdomain.com" as well as like
this: "davidsdomain.com" leave the path blank.

I hope that helps.

.FRihani