Publish sql server

  • From: "Giu" <ggassist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 01:52:21 -0600

Hi
I have pubblished my sql server but after the
pubblish ,only the isa server pc can telnet the port 1433
other client can't telnet the port of my sql server .
I have verified the checklist for pubblish an internal
server and it is ok .
I have only changed many tcp paramenters (from a guide to
hardering a windows 2000 server)such
hkey_local_machine\system\currentcontrolset\services\
tcpip\parameters value (synAttackProtect)
tcpip\parameters value (TcpMaxHalopen)
tcpip\parameters value (TcpMaxhalfOpenRetried)
tcpip\parameters value (EnablePNTUDiscovery)
tcpip\parameters value (KeepAliveTime)
tcpip\parameters value (EnableICMPRedirect)

Can anyone give me some suggestion about my problem ??

In the same server i have publish owa and it's work ok !!

Thank you
.