Re: Publish all ports

  • From: "Stuart Pittwood" <SPittwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 11:14:27 -0000

Because the problem we're having is between a web server (dmz) &
database server (internal) and we beleive that the NAT is causing the
issue, which I can't test is if put the db in the dmz.  I need the NAT
in place but need to ensure that the firewall isn't blocking any traffic
(just to prove a point)

                From: Stuart Pittwood