Re: Publish Web Server

  • From: "Qusai Ali AL Haddad" <qusai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 18:13:45 +0300

Dear Jim
thanx first for the first person who answer me for 1 month
 this is my Network Conf

domain contoller with Active Directory  " windows 2000 ADV Server"
ISA server 2000 ip address 192.168.1.254
web server which is part of the network 192.168.1.1

i create a test web page in the web server ..
i create on isa server the destination set for this web site
and i create also the publishing rule
i configure also the Listner for the first .....

and still it gives me this error msg
10061 - Connection refused
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

i get fedup ... from this ISA.

i read all for shinder and ur articles .. and i flow the same procedure ..
but i am not luck with it

soo how u can help me ..

if u have msn messenger so we i can do it with u online .. it will be better
, if u dont mine

thanx thanx alot for reply

hear from u soon

regrds