Re: Publish OWA to internet on same machine as ISA: works - want alternate port not 80 !!

  • From: "Chris" <cva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 14:25:40 -0700

OK, I found a way to get it to work, you have to use the same port on your
internal IP as on your external IP; e.g. if you listen on port 81, your
webserver must listen on 81.
I am still trying, to get the situation where my webserver listens on 80
on my internal IP, but externally listens on a different port.
I ran into a new problem with the above alternate port solution, I get an
error, when I want to use the public folders in OWA, they are not
displayed and I get an error-code .... Mail, contacts, calendar work fine,
but no public folders.
Can anyone help ?

thanks,

Chris