Publish OWA Securely to the outside world

  • From: "KEVIN LOVEGROVE" <kevin_lovegrove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:14:52 +0300

A number of our users want to read their email from
home/cybercafes/hotels. What is the most secure way to do this without
using any third party products, just Microsoft stuff.

We have ISA 2004 and OWA.

I know Thomas has written some stuff on how to do it, and some on RPC
over HTTP, but I don't know if this is required; and I also want users
to be able to read attachments, but I certainly don't want them sending
them.

Cheers,
Kevin