[isalist] Re: Proxy setting

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 15:10:31 -0400

Thanks!!

Regards,
Andrew

________________________________

From: isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of D PIETRUSZKA USWRN INTERLINK
INFRA
Sent: Thu 01/06/2006 2:20 PM
To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [isalist] Re: Proxy setting

You need to add all of your internal sites on the proxy exclusion list.

Tools\internet options\connections\ lan settings\advanced and add all of your
website on the exceptions list separated by ";"

Regards

Diego R. Pietruszka

*       Date: 01/06/2006 4:55:21 PM
*       Server: asnfirewall.autosoldnow.local
*       Source: proxy

Regards,

Andrew