Re: Proxy service doesn't start

  • From: "andy fairley" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 21:56:53 -0000

I am using NAT with Routing and Remote Access on the 2000 Server. This works
fine but having had an ISA server work when I just had a dial up connection
I would like the extra security of the ISA (especially the firewall) when I
am connected all the time through the cable modem.

I've tried installing ISA with and without RRAS and NAT and after reboots
etc but still have the same problem!

many thanks

Andy