Proxy problems ISA

  • From: "Robert" <shadofire@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 07:03:20 -0700

Hey there,

I am setting up SBS2000 and hosting my own page.  Everything seems to be
set up properly, i have my destination set configured, Web Publishing rule
done, changed the port to 81, due to the fact iSA is on the same server.

However, when I test if I can see the web page, It asks me for
authentication, asks for username, password, domain.  I also can't browse
locally to see the site.  Denied access.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.  I followed the step by step to setting
this up, and i'm sure everything is set up properly, so I don't know why I
am having proxy problems

thanks,

RB