RE: Proxy client + NT 4.0

  • From: "Tim Comes" <TComes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 08:31:17 -0500

Think you need to change the port to port 8080 in the client software.
If I remember right Proxy server 2.0 used port 80 instead of 8080.

Tim Comes               MCSE, MCP +Internet, A+
Smith Equipment Network Admin.
2601 Lockheed Ave       (605)882-8232
Watertown, SD 57201     tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx