RE: Proxy Service Just Stops

  • From: peterjpape@xxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ("[ISAserver.org Discussion List]")
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 13:19:50 -0400

Hello Alvardo,

I had a similar situation.  The Web Proxy service was being shut down by Surf
Control in order to perform maintenance on the Surf Control database.  The
database maintenance failed.  As a result the Web Proxy Service was never
restarted.  Had to restart by hand.

May want to look in this direction.  The event log should indicate if the Web
Proxy Service was shut down gracefully.
by