RE: Proxy Chain Loop

  • From: matthew.tunnicliffe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 17:25:49 -0700

The error in the app log is event ID 14141

This ISA server is sitting on a remote site accross a wan link. It's
purpose is cache only. I have 18 of such servers and all are logging this
error. I am seeing intermittent stopping of upstream requests and a
firewall restart fixes the prob. The only error we see is the one
commented on thus investigation.

The other thing I am seeing is securNat sessions. I was not expecting to
see these (only web proxy) as I am using automatic discovery using DHCP
pointing at the WPAD. (Plus some direct settings) I am not reguiring
authentication and am not using the firewall client. Any ideas why I see
these securenat sessions?