RE: Proxy Authentication - Streaming Media

  • From: "JosephK" <josephk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:32:44 -0700

Hi Dan,
I'm not sure if this is your scenario or not. But, I have multiple
sites/domains and I have my system setup so that I can add users to
different domains and when the chance arises for adding new email I can
select @domain1.com, @domain2.com etc.

So, when my domain is internal.com and someone wants to connect out and
is really part of domain1.com they have to enter credentials the same
for my exchange server.  if they want to connect to the exchange server
domain1\username1 and then password.  For me and the uses that have it's
not been a big issue. When someone is local then they don't have to
enter credentials.

Joseph