Providing Internet Access Only

  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:26:32 -0600

I have a client who is setting up a serviced office complex. He wants to
be able to share an ADSL line between himself and his clients but does not
want the clients to be able to see anything on the company's network like
exchange servers, files servers etc. The ISA currently has three network
cards installed, WAN, LAN1 & LAN2. WAN is connected to a D-Link DSL Modem
& a 2Mb ADSL with multiple static IPs (4 i think), only 1 is assigned to
the WAN interface. LAN1 is assigned 192.168.0.2 and currently has all
users connected. LAN2 is assigned 192.168.0.3 and is currently inactive.
If I move all the clients onto this interface will they be able to access
the internet but not the machines on LAN1?

Can anyone think of a better solution?

Thanks

Matthew Bunce
Kluster (UK) Limited