Protocol definitions and rules are not working properly...

  • From: "Juan" <gerenciaasp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:11:55 -0600

I have install the windows 2000 server (updated with SPK4) and the ISA
Server 2000. The ISA was install to the PC as a stand alone server.
All clients have access to internet and they surf as a web proxy clients.
The problem have appeared when they try to use programs which required
especific open ports(like the camera with yahoo messanger 5100 inbound and
outbound).
I created the protocols, applied them and restat the Wproxy service but
the applications wich use that created protocols still not working.
I haven't set restrictions (there is no site or content restriction) and
remember that the user can surf.
What could i be missing?