RE: Protect Password sharing in ISA

  • From: "Jonathan Cossio" <jcossio@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:57:08 -0400

Iwan, if not overkill you can evaluate to upgrade ISA Server 2004, use IAS
Server with EAP authentication, this means the users need a Personal
Certificate Issue for the administration and not exportable for
authentication.

If the password sharing is a pain maybe you need an integral solution, this
a serious security problem and affect not only Internet services what a bout
network resources access?

Jonathan Cossio

  _____