Promote an ISA Server standalone to an entreprise configuration ?

  • From: "Philippe" <pmathon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 01:15:05 -0700

Hi,

I know that all ISA Server in the same group of server ISA must be in the
same site and domain Active Directory. I have an ISA Server member of an
AD domain (not DC), and a DC. I have on this DC modify the schema for ISA,
and when I try to promote my ISA Server, I have a dialog box with said
that I need to be on a site. So, on the site and service AD, I create a
new object in the unique site I have, but nothing better !!!
i don't want to install AD on my ISA Server. How can I do to promote it ?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Phil.